Sunday, February 19, 2006

I love my job

I know it's a scary fact but it is a fact. I am utter perfection at this. I have found my niche.

So can you guess that my Sunday work was pretty easy. I am very glad I found some of my daily work to bring with me. It did make it easier as the first part of the afternoon was fairly slow. But even as it picked up. It never actually got too hard. I was really a bit worried that I won't be able to handle running another library. I had forgotten that unlike my daily job, this was at a bigger library. Bigger library = bigger staff. More people to take on the job I have to take on at my smaller branch.

Mucho fabulouso! But I normally feel this way about my daily library as well. I love getting to help people learn more about all sorts of stuff.

For the most part I had to make sure that the payroll forms got filled out corrrectly and sent in. Plus I got to spend all my time in childrens where I started out in. It is so cool getting them to smile or finding whatever it is that they need. Plus part of my job is showing them how to find it themselves. Ultra coolness : )

Okay, enough gushing... Still as much as I love it, don't think I won't be the number one person running out to my car at the end of the day :P

Good night and librarians don't die, they get a checkin date of never.

1 comment:

Christielli said...

lol Glad that you had a good Sunday at work. Like your final line.