Friday, November 20, 2009

Feeling Better

The last couple of days, I was feeling a bit off. Mainly just tired and a bit off. Today was better.

The worst part of it all was we had dance class on a day when I didn't feel good. I was determined to go though. But now, I can hardly remember the steps we learned. It is such a shame. We had begun on turns and spins. Not a day for a headache and being dizzy already.

But we head back again on Tuesday. We have talked it over and are thinking of continuing. We finally got to dance on the beat that day. It just felt so cool to dance with B.

Today I also got to make turkeys in storytime. They were oreo turkeys and they were super yummy! I made a couple for the staff too. I think we are going to use them in a craft program on Tuesday too.

I am taking Wednesday off to get supplies and get cooking. We aren't doing a big family thing but B and I will be having a Thanksgiving dinner together. There is so much to be thankful this year.

Good night and I sure hope I can remember the steps this time.

No comments: