Thursday, November 26, 2009

Wish List

Eve's Wish List

Big Skillet
Oven Thermometer/Kitchen Thermometer
Dance by Mucha (Poster)
Hello Kitty Luggage Tags
Shower Radio
1000+ piece puzzles
Money to Charity
Marble Rolling Pin
18 inch silver or white gold necklace
Now that's What I call Music 32
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
An original artwork (one that you paint, draw,etc)
A surprise visit
A letter telling me why I am loved or a special memory of me
A picture of you
A jar of moonlight (whatever that means to you)
A coupon for dinner at your house for a later date
Homemade cookies (chocolate chips are my favorite but whatever is good )
Fables #7 and 9
Y: The Last Man #3-10
Silicon Cooking sheets

I was going to send this out to my family but couldn't get it attached. Whomever gets me as their person this year should probably check with B.

It is a family tradition to write this after dinner on Thanksgiving. B. and I rebelled with ham though : ) This is a lot shorter than I normally do and it was super hard this year. We already have so much. I am thankful for that and for my family. They are just so cool and unbelievable kind and caring. I feel like they are not just family. They are my friends too.

I am thankful for B too. I am so incredibly lucky to have him in my life. I love him beyond words. He is my best friend and my love. How cool is that : )

Good night and thank you!

1 comment:

John Cowart said...

Glad to see you're keeping up the tradition.