Monday, June 05, 2006

And the winner for the laziest weekend goes to.... (drumroll)

Yes, this weekednd was a shoo-in for this event. I am almost positive I have slept more than 24 hours in the last two days. It had also looked as if this would also be the least productive weekend but for today.

I spent the time after finally waking up cleaning house. I got the living room and dining room done. Only four more rooms to go. I would have done more today but there was quite an accumulation of cleaning to do. I tend to mainly focus on relaxing when I get home from work each day. I've got it on my schedule to do a room a day but it is harder to stick to than honey.

I also got some actual library work done. I didn't log onto the network though. I am not sure about the internet that I have seeing as I have no idea exactly how I am logged on. I brought the laptop home to work on schedules this weekend so that they would be done for the month. Just as a lark, I tried to connect to the wireless networks that were found. Well, I actually connected and I am not really sure how. I didn't have to sign in. After researching it a bit, I am still not sure.

Maybe I should just chalk it up to Internet manna : P

Good day and don't look a gift horse in the mouth... it's liable to spit on you : )

1 comment:

John Cowart said...

Glad you were able to solve that wireless problem.