Thursday, September 15, 2005

Annie gone bad

I decided this morning that it is what I look like. I am taking over two storytimes for my children's person and decided to dress up for one of them. The main character looks like

and I will have to post my pics after the storytime. Thank goodness the other storytime is on Humor and I can get away with looking like Annie on Acid... It is a good story however. The things I do for my job.

I wrote M and R a day or so ago but have only heard back from R. You would think that it would be easier in this day and with this technology to keep up with people. I have done a pretty bad job of that. But M I apologized to and R I just ragged about not keeping up with me. But it is my job ( one of many) to pick on R. My life's work : P He seems to be doing okay. He's got awoman and cats :) I wish I knew of a better job for him. I really wish he could have kept up with school. I want him to be happy in all aspects of his life not just some. Weird though it is when talking of an ex. We drove each other crazy in good way and bad. But he is also the only one I kept up with. He is the only one that I thought of (outside of everything) as a truly good guy. Does this mean the rest of the guys I dated have to wear black in my spaghetti western? No the others had shades of good and bad. They'll be wearing grey. Dark grey some of them....

Good day and yippee -ka- yaw- yay!

No comments: