Saturday, September 17, 2005

Pissing Cats

I had a lovely day off yesterday. I washed my car (evil though it is), cleaned out my pantry and enjoyed a lovely morning/afternoon of sleeping in. I needed it... today has been quite crazy for a Saturday. For one, there are people here. Or at least more than the normal amount. That and I am getting mucho complaints about the grass. It is prairie grass and it is supposed to be tall but the community obviously doesn't like tall grass. This is the most vocal community I have been in yet. I am beginning now to understand why they chose not to drop a day around here. Imagine the complaints we would get about that!

I heard back from M. She is doing okay but was a bit down from all the testrostone flying round her way. She is surrounded by guys so it is a bit to be expected. Once things get settled around here, I want to go visit her. It has just been ages since I've seen her. I think the last time was at the wedding and she was a bit preoccupied with everything else:) I also got a call from R. yesterday. He sounds older. I didn't even recognize him on the phone. We are going to try and coordinate schedules so that we can get together for lunch. I've heard of strategic strikes that are easier to plan!

I've got another recruit for the Operation Love Match. J from work is determined to get me set up. Her first suggestion was just a wee off base though. It was the eighteen year old she was checking books out to. I told her to skip the formalities and cut straight to the jail house. He does have an older brother though... a definite possibility.

Nothing back from the cruise ship yet. At this moment I just need info to help me decide whether or not it is even a possibility.

Oh the title! R. was filling me in on the fact that he has a depressed cat. Through my laughter, I had the inspiration to ask how exactly one knows the a cat is depressed or not. Apparently, pissing on everything is a pretty good indication that your cat is unhappy. Obviously mine are pretty content though Hazel does piss on my bed but only when she is in heat. She's getting fixed in about 2 or 3 weeks. Fingers crossed that this behavior doesn't continue about being fixed.

Good day and as promised Annie on Acid


No comments: