Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Tired tired tired

Hmmm... not hard to guess how I am feeling right now. It is the end of the work day and all I am hoping for is a nice quiet bed. It makes me even more tired to think that tomorrow is an early day. Ugh! It doesn't help that next week is a majorly busy one. Time to look into another personal day... I need a vacay. Or at least a minibreak. One with time to read and no deadlines on my plate. One more thing to research.

I spent part of today investigating a Batman storyline for a staff worker. And another part of it working on making finances work out due to a cancelled guest pass. Like I said major time for beddy bye.

Good night and sweet dreams..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

m here-
Would love a visit! Of course I need a place with a little more space to properly entertain house guests. Oh yes waiting for the housing market to crash is so much fun!! Have told family that a visit in the winter might be fun (cold but fun). It looks like a real snow village up here sometimes. I'm planning to enjoy some classic fall activites this month. Lov ya babe!!