Saturday, September 10, 2005

Tapping at my chamber door...

P. and I watched "The Crow" Thursday night and thus the quote to begin us off. He misquoted it though seeing as it was from "The Raven" and he was the crow but same family. Speaking of family, I got back from P's this morning to work. I do miss my cats when I am gone but I will see them after work today. She is going to be just fine. I hunted up a great opportunity to work in the Reading Room/Library of the College of Vet Med. It sounded right up her alley and it was for the university so there is the possibility of tution coverage for a couple of classes.

I revamped my resume this morning and will be sending it off on Monday for the cruise offer. Car, apartment, cats, job and family... My ties to here :)I have some friends but not any near and dears here. Each day brings new possibilites. Today could be the day I (fill in the blank). I know, I know. I sound like an afterschool special. LOL.

Good day and vivent le reve!

No comments: